- Inspect carpet prior to cleaning.
- Pre-treat carpet to “suspend” bonded soil.
- Rinse dirty baseboards and vacuum edges of carpet.
- Clean carpet using our state-of-the-art hot water extraction method.
- Treat stubborn spots with our special stain remover products.
- Apply deodorizer or protector, as requested.
- Groom the carpet to speed drying and give an even appearance.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Because it provides the best cleaning, we use the Hot Water Extraction method on upholstery. With regular cleanings, your upholstered fabrics will maintain their appearance year after year. If requested, the application of our fine fabric protector can provide an extra barrier of protection against spills and premature wear.